Qualification for District and Global Grants
In order to submit Rotary Foundation Global Grants and for D-7450 District Grants a club must be “Qualified”
- Assures Proper training of club members on grant application procedures
- Introduces Clubs to The Rotary Foundation
- Presents proper reporting steps
- Insures proper “stewardship” of Rotary Foundation funds
- Be current on its Rotary International and District 7450 dues, and giving to The Rotary Foundation.
Club Qualification consists of the following steps…
- Club or Committee member must attend a grant management training. This will be done by a in person meeting, zoom meeting or webinar.
Recommend at least 1club member to attend grant management training seminars. We do recommend 2 members if possible.
- Club annually sign memorandum of understanding (MOU) and submit signed MOU to District
The Club must then..
- Maintain trained Club grant managers
- Follow terms of Club MOU
- Appoint Club member/committee to manage Club qualification
- Fully implement stewardship practices to prevent misuse of funds
- Be current on all Rotary Grant reporting requirements.
- Appoint a Club Rotary Foundation Chair, and post the name to DACdb so that we may easily contact such individual.
- Club qualification must be renewed annually.