Assign an “Elect” Role to a Member
It is critically important to enter the Rotarians as PEs/SEs/TEs this year, rather than jumping to the new Org Year and entering in their new roles for next year.
Why does it make a difference?
Everyone planning for new year, such as RI, the DGE, MAPETS etc, is referencing the elect positions in the current year.
As an example,
If I skip Paul Harris’ role as PE this year and just set him up as President next year, RI, the DGE, MAPETS etc, will not include him in preparations and he will miss materials, invitations, and communications that are critical to preparing for the new year because he was not identified as an “Elect” this year.
To set up a member in and “Elect” Position (President-elect/Secretary-elect/Treasurer-elect):
- In DACdb, click on the “My Club” tab and click on “Edit Club”
- From the next screen, click on “Positions”
- Click on the edit Pencil beside the member that you want to change
- Click on “Edit”
- Click on “edit” on the next Screen
- Click on the position that you want to assign
- Click on Save.